HOMEOWNER QUESTIONS

I am as big a culprit as others. Please just ignore homeowner questions or contact them via email. We answer some, we bash some, we redirect some. What is the consensus here. What are we really doing in this group.
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Bob, are you a leader or a follower?
When all the Lemmings head out to sea, can we count on you to be among them?
Here I am neither, just trying to read HVAC posts and try and learn something, MR Fishy don't suggest I go away I have neither attacked or am trying to set a precedent. I already knew what Pauls position is and I respect him for it. My address is in my website, if you would like to send me sailin' you know where I am. And from there I will not leave. I think about 10-20% of the posts on this group are actually HVAC related. I think it should be more like 80-90% but hey I am just a simple little HVAC guy.
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
"Bob Pietrangelo" wrote

Bob,
I was checking out your website. Something isn't right about this page. http://www.comfort-solution.biz/services.html
When viewing with Mozilla, all the lettering is running too far left and into the red column. Down at bottom where you have Geothermal Heat Pumps, there is what I can describe as half lettering near the green. Can't see it in IE of what it could be. Also, your lettering runs across your picture of the furnace.
When viewing with IE, everything is better. But, your words run across your furnace and can't read it just like with Mozilla.
Hey, this is HVAC related, what can I say.
I forwarded it to my website guy,
Thanks
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:20:18 -0500, "Bob Pietrangelo"

Bob, I looked at your page using mozilla Firefox 1.01 and it looks just fine to me. Are you a Trane TCS dealer?

Good -- that's becoming important with more of us shifting to non-IE browsers.