Homeowner question: replacing my home heat and AC system...

Page 2 of 2

of
You said you 'thought' Carrier used that name... I was just making it a fact. :-)

Your right, that was a bad choice of words on my part.I should have said ,I know Carrier has used that name for decades as I recall working on a Carrier Weathermaker water cooled 10 ton unit in the mid 80's and it was Circa 1951 and working fine.R500 freon, 1.5 gallons of fresh water per ton per minute down the drain.
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

I will check them out.
--
Moe Jones
HVAC Service Technician
Zyp wrote:

I sure did. Thanks for pointing that out.
--
Moe Jones
HVAC Service Technician