Homeowner question: replacing my home heat and AC system...

I sure did. Thanks for pointing that out.

Reply to
Moe Jones

Thanks I will add it to the list.

Reply to
Moe Jones

I will check them out.

Reply to
Moe Jones

Your right, that was a bad choice of words on my part.I should have said ,I know Carrier has used that name for decades as I recall working on a Carrier Weathermaker water cooled 10 ton unit in the mid 80's and it was Circa 1951 and working fine.R500 freon, 1.5 gallons of fresh water per ton per minute down the drain.

Reply to
kool

Reply to
AABob