Homemoaner and the cost of freon

Page 2 of 9

uh....the cost of R22 was even cheaper 9 months ago. You're saying charge more now for the price 1 year from now? That's *speculation* and it's part of what got us in the economic problems were in now.
A reasonable markup is 100%. I'd say a service charge for the equipment used would be in line too but come on! This isn't exactly an MRI machine is it?
You guys are too much!
Olddog

Learn to be a good troll... that requires reading comprehension! Wait till 2010 means, wait, not charge 2010 rates now, Asshole!

Dude...I get it. You think it's okay to charge as much as you want for anything you want to pay for your sloppy business practices. Okay, okay!
Olddog

You just keep getting further and further from the Truth.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
Olddog

Me knows, you're an Asshole!

LOL
I was going to write something but "discretion is the better part of valor."
I try not to delve into character assassination.
Touch
Olddog

Didn't I explain that in January 2010 that the manufacture and importing of R22 is being reduced by an additional 75%?? This supply and demand thing.... I don't know..... cut back the supply by 75%, and of course the price is going to go up...... the wholesale price goes up which forces the retail prices to go up. Here's a news flash.... HVAC is a retail business. There is cause and effect. olddog needs to learn some new tricks.
olddog wrote:

Isn't it wonderful how people [who don't own or run a business] stand around and tell YOU what's reasonable to charge so you can stay in business? With such wonderful advice, I wonder what I would have done without it.? I've been in business for over 22 years now, and, I'm just happy as crap that you can straighten me out on how to run my business.
--
Zyp

I figure that he is just another EE with nothing better to do. He sure as hell is not a business major. OTOH, with all of the contractors that *DO* use his methods of charging, its no wonder that 19,000 HVAC contractors go broke and out of business every year.....because they didn't charge enough.

I actually do have a BBA from The University of New Mexico Graduated 1983 with a 3.8 GPA. But I don't need that to know when I'm being screwed.
You guy really are too much!
LOL
Olddog
olddog wrote:

I really think YOU are too much, actually. You have no f-ing clue. If you did, you'd STFU.... I think you're so full of BS it's pouring out of your eyeballs....
Now, where did I put those waders, cause this room is filling fast....
--
Zyp

Oh....you can believe it. I graduated "With Distinction". I don't use my degree anymore. I got sick of paper shuffling and retired about 4 years ago. I never wanted a business degree it was my wife's idea. I wanted to study psychology. She didn't think I ever make any money with a BA. She was probably right.
Even though you guys talk tough I really don't mind. At least I know where you're coming from and your advice is helpful. I can tolerate abuse.
But keep the waders on anyway!
Olddog
olddog wrote:

I was just wondering, if, your BBA degree included writing and english. Reading your response, is interesting .... lets just say, interesting.
--
Zyp

Yeah and you're a regular Shakespere. Get over yourself. As a matter of fact this ng has a bad smell to it. You all need to take a bath. Excuse me but I'm going to take a shower now.
Olddog
olddog wrote:

Quick - sent me to the burn ward! That was a real hot burn .......
--
Zyp

olddog wrote:

Was it good for you too? ;-p

Even an EE isn't that ignorant! :-)

KJPRO's baby picture:
http://blogwaybaby.com/Baby%20Drinking%20Beer.jpg
awwwwww!
Olddog

I dunno.... we have had a bunch of prospective Darwin Award nominees come in here that were EEs