home depot

I went to home depot on 1/23/2007 and purchased a Maytag Washing Machine.When I got home my old Maytag started to work again. I went back and cancelled the order. On 2/9/2007 it died so I went back to Home Depot. I had them look up my purchase and they reissued the the Item.
Today 2/13-2007 it was received but little did I notice that they substituted with a different model that they assure me is the same.
It is not the same and has no delicate wash plus a multitude of other amenities.
I went back to the store and was told since I did not refuse it on delivery it now is not returnable.
Their manager said to be basically tough luck I called corporate and was told basically buyer beware or Home Depot will screw you.
Never again Home depot

look like that you have been taken
If you paid by credit card, contact your bank and explain the situation. If you have bank that is unlike Home Depot, they will usually charge back the item if they believe you are in the right. Home Depot will then play according to well established rules of retail trade because you now have a washing machine and they have none of your money.
My bank has saved my bacon twice and supported me without question.
John
On Feb 13, 3:59 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I paid with a Home Depot Card Bad mistake
I said but is not the card by Citi bank
Answer Yes
But in this case they work directly with HD Not like it is a non partisan review
I will keep the thing Wish it had the delicate cycle and the 5 water levels as the one I looked at.
My problem is dealing with the wife

Suggest maybe get yourself a camera phone...when she's not looking, take some pictures of her naked--then post em on the internet....

Now that is a GREAT idea!

word on the street is HD is looking to sell their commercial division that deals directly with contractors & homeowners, allowing them to concentrate more on screwing their retail customers. That must mean you.
If you want results from HD, plant your angry wife in front of the store manager. Wait until there's a large crowd in the store....
| | My problem is dealing with the wife | | | | | | | |
While you're at it, change that too.
"Justin" <:> wrote in message

Yeah, and post some pics!
| > | > | | > | My problem is dealing with the wife | > | | > | | > | | > | | > | | > | | > | | > | | > | > While you're at it, change that too. | > | > | | Yeah, and post some pics! | |
http://www.chineseamericanprincess.com/mtphotoblog/images/03/11/nyc/05.jpg
"Justin" <:> wrote in message

only good picture there is the Halloween pizza pie.
"Justin" <:> wrote in message

Nice looking box...
http://www.chineseamericanprincess.com/mtphotoblog/images/03/11/nyc/05.jpg
| > | > | | Nice looking box... | |
looks a bit agitated...
"Justin" <:> wrote in message

What's the difference between a catholic nun and a whore in the bathtub ?
<scroll down>
One of them has hope in her soul...

What kind, Oscar ? (lol)

Kill her.
It worked for OJ.

OJ was innocent, remember... he was found not guilty by a jury of his fans....
--
Respectfully, Bob

What model did you wind up with?