home depot

I went to home depot on 1/23/2007 and purchased a Maytag Washing Machine.When I got home my old Maytag started to work again. I went back and cancelled the order. On 2/9/2007 it died so I went back to Home Depot. I had them look up my purchase and they reissued the the Item.

Today 2/13-2007 it was received but little did I notice that they substituted with a different model that they assure me is the same.

It is not the same and has no delicate wash plus a multitude of other amenities.

I went back to the store and was told since I did not refuse it on delivery it now is not returnable.

Their manager said to be basically tough luck I called corporate and was told basically buyer beware or Home Depot will screw you.

Never again Home depot

Reply to
ebayer

look like that you have been taken

Reply to
DIDO

If you paid by credit card, contact your bank and explain the situation. If you have bank that is unlike Home Depot, they will usually charge back the item if they believe you are in the right. Home Depot will then play according to well established rules of retail trade because you now have a washing machine and they have none of your money.

My bank has saved my bacon twice and supported me without question.

John

Reply to
jecottrell65

I paid with a Home Depot Card Bad mistake

I said but is not the card by Citi bank

Answer Yes

But in this case they work directly with HD Not like it is a non partisan review

I will keep the thing Wish it had the delicate cycle and the 5 water levels as the one I looked at.

My problem is dealing with the wife

Reply to
ebayer

Suggest maybe get yourself a camera phone...when she's not looking, take some pictures of her naked--then post em on the internet....

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

Now that is a GREAT idea!

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

word on the street is HD is looking to sell their commercial division that deals directly with contractors & homeowners, allowing them to concentrate more on screwing their retail customers. That must mean you.

If you want results from HD, plant your angry wife in front of the store manager. Wait until there's a large crowd in the store....

Reply to
gofish

| | My problem is dealing with the wife | | | | | | | |

While you're at it, change that too.

Reply to
Justin

Yeah, and post some pics!

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

| > While you're at it, change that too. | >

| | Yeah, and post some pics! | |

Justin

only good picture there is the Halloween pizza pie.

Reply to
DIMwit

Kill her.

It worked for OJ.

Reply to
B-Hate-Me

What model did you wind up with?

Reply to
Bob

Nice looking box...

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

"B-Hate-Me" wrote

OJ was innocent, remember... he was found not guilty by a jury of his fans....

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

| | Nice looking box... | |

looks a bit agitated...

Reply to
Justin

What's the difference between a catholic nun and a w**re in the bathtub ?

One of them has hope in her soul...

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

What kind, Oscar ? (lol)