Holiday

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas And a happy New Year! But if you think your going to get what you really want----- wish in one hand and crap in the other, see which one fills up faster :-)) Dear Santa please bring me a new back, just one pain free day would be like dying and going to heaven ,ya :-((

May I please get 2 new news and a shoulder if Jr gets his new back! I promise I'll be good NEXT year!!!

a new pair of shoulders without bone spurs please.

A new prostate that allows good flow :->
HEAR HEAR.........and new winkie that gets so hard a cat can't scratch it ;o)

And a couple of good ladies to use it on ;-)

My wife said she would like a new asshole. (wonder what is wrong with her current one...?)
he hangs on the news groups toooo much???? :o)

Oscar_Lives posted for all of us...

She's tired of the shit it puts out! -- Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.