216.168.3.70:

Then of course there's the Bad Boys:

Left to right:

You know who you are!

Reply to
Red Green

Don't forget Grandma!

Suka Midak

Our very first Affirmative Action President? We hope to have some change left after he's gone.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

responding to

PopeyeTheSailor wrote: NORDYNE IQ DRIVE (AKA MAYTAG, FRIGIDAIRE, WESTINGHOUSE) 23 SEER A/C UNITS

I have owned this Maytag 23 SEER IQ Drive equipment from Nordyne (both a 3 t> According to CR:

Reply to
PopeyeTheSailor

NORDYNE IQ DRIVE (AKA MAYTAG, FRIGIDAIRE, WESTINGHOUSE) 23 SEER A/C UNITS >

That is with any piece of equipment, more things on it more problems can be expected that is no option. it does not matters high or low efficiency more sophistication more problems just like your car.

Reply to
Grumpy