high efficiency boiler recommendations needed

Just looking for some recommendations for a unit that will run about 15 radiators.

What color are the radiators! JK, Ask someone local that you trust, if you are truly going high efficiency use a really good HVAC contractor rather than a plumber. It has been my experience that most plumbers have not kept up with the best training that is needed to properly install high efficiency boilers.
In my opinion these are my favorite High efficiency boilers #1 Viessmann Vitodens 200; #2 Lochinvar Knight Boiler