Help! Where to buy True cooler parts?!?!?

I just bought a True GDM-26 display cooler, and I need some cabinet parts for it. Can anyone tell me where I can order parts? I'll need a parts breakdown or something so that I can tell them which parts I need. I know that I need a lower grill, and an upper sign assembly. Thanks in advance for any help! Keith

https://estore.truemfg.com/cc_host_trueEStore/pages/public/custom/trueEstore/login.cfm
Thanks but in order to use True's site you already have to have an account with them. They won't let you register without an account number. If you know some way to get past having an account number, PLEASE let me know. Thanks!

https://estore.truemfg.com/cc_host_trueEStore/pages/public/custom/trueEstore/login.cfm

800-325-6152