help it is cold

Page 3 of 3

That's so very generous of you...

So, they are so desperate that helping out the *miniscule* proportion of diy homeowners is somehow going to make a difference in their college plans or savings. (Plus the only chance their kids have of getting into a good college is "diversity" -- every school needs a couple of trailer trash kids... :)

Yes sir!

Somehow I doubt that... Plus I haven't heard any "knowledgeable" responses yet.

You seem to be addicted nevertheless...
On 25 Jan 2007 17:39:31 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote:

DUH!
You could try a fiber furnace, All you need is a handful of wood and a match.
posted for all of us...

It will also keep you "regular"

This has nothing to do with Goth, Stop now or you will be reproted.
Does it hurt to be reproted? Do you reprote someone with a big whip, with plenty of black leather, and metal studs? Or do you wear clothes at all?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Better watch out, Chris is starting to get excited.
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote in

No. First ask Blueboy for advice.
--
Respectfully, Bob