help, help, help , halp me, lordy the man gonna charge me !!!

halp me , halp me, im ignorant , im stoopid, i wanna try and save ten cents
"i got no cool air" i think it needs some "freon" and im not gonna pay a lot for this muffler
im willing to endanger myself ands the lives of my wife and children so's i can ten cents to go and buy myself a forty for later
any ideas where i can go and buy used and mismatched parts and equipment online , and then how to cob them in ?
and then do y'all really mind if i flip you shit and insults , because you tell me the truth about it, and i dont like what i hear ,
Thank you all so Much
;-)
The Freon Cowboy wrote:

Pinto mufflers *cheap* - see Stumped