help, help, help , halp me, lordy the man gonna charge me !!!

halp me , halp me, im ignorant , im stoopid, i wanna try and save ten cents

"i got no cool air" i think it needs some "freon" and im not gonna pay a lot for this muffler

im willing to endanger myself ands the lives of my wife and children so's i can ten cents to go and buy myself a forty for later

any ideas where i can go and buy used and mismatched parts and equipment online , and then how to cob them in ?

and then do y'all really mind if i flip you shit and insults , because you tell me the truth about it, and i dont like what i hear ,

Thank you all so Much

;-)

Reply to
The Freon Cowboy

Pinto mufflers *cheap* - see Stumped

Catch a comet - see Stumped

Listen up - see Stumped

Stumpy don't do dat.

You're welcome so little.

Take that FreeCo or is dat de Freezone Bandito?

Reply to
Tekkie®