Heil A/C equipment

What is the thought about Heil equipment? I have heard repeatedly how Goodman is not favored because it's too generic, and how Trane is too proprietary. What's the story on Heil?
--
Nonny
On most days,

As I remember, Heil, Temptstar, and Airquest are the same equipment, but with different levels of warranty. I got to help install a lot of Heil equipment, and it seemed to work well.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Moron, you wouldn't know the difference.
I'll tell Mom on you. You play nice.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Are you sure which one is your Mom?

Nonny wrote:

A campfire works well when you are too cheap to buy the best. Heil is not as good as Goodman products..That ain't saying a lot. Goodman has improved greatly in the past few years... Has an excellent warranty. And a damned cheap purchased labor warranty. And no... I don't deal in Goodman. Your value will come in the quality installation by a knowledgeable first class service company. Install equipment that is well known in your area. That way when the eventual repair is required ..Parts and technical service are right there when it is -20F.