Heat wave continues

It's 90 degrees again, in NYS. I need the work, but the heat is wearing on me.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

pussy

Reply to
Steve

Meow!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Good thing you didnt live in Dallas the other week when it was consistently 104 f. + for a week. Theres always worse places to do a/c work than in 90 f ambients ; It gets up to 120 f. actual temp. in Iraq this time of the year .....the term 'high head pressure' over there is like the 'it sucks' phrase over here !

Reply to
ilbebauck

It was 52F degrees at my house this morning. That's great weather. You people can keep your over 68F degree weather garbage all to yourselves. My neighbors have actual photographic proof somewhere that I shovel my driveway in shorts and juggle cars around in bare feet when it's -18 C/-18F

When it's 69 F I complain I have every right to cause I never complain when

1 foot snow stays on the ground for 100 days in a row or when it's -20C for 5 days in a row in January.
Reply to
The Henchman

I'm not sure I'd go bragging on it it if I were you ....

Reply to
.p.jm.

Common now Steve when I was young I love sweating pussy

Reply to
Grumpy

It was 29° here this morning. The high for the day was 72°. 2 days ago, the high was in the mid 90s.....Winnemucca, Nevada.

Reply to
Zaroc Stone