heat pump wont run

my heat pump is not working no compressor no fan. My heat works but i tried to bypass the thermostat as a test i can jumper the red wire to the green fan runs fine but when i add the white wire fan shuts off. if i tie the red green and yellow as i was testing cooling nothing happened and fan kept running. i don't know why when testing the heat it shut off the fan and i don't know if i have a wiring issure trying a test that is bad or its the heat pump that has the problem thanks in advance

quit screwing around with something you know nothing about. its *NOT* a thermostat problem. Call your local tech.
You mean the general public isn't correct? I thought it was "always" the thermostat?
quit screwing around with something you know nothing about. its *NOT* a thermostat problem.
Call your local tech.

It don't need no damn "freezone" either.
I figger it neez free pounz at leese?

It don't need no damn "freezone" either.
Cody Pool wrote:

Hi, The trick to bypass 'stat is to jumper every wire. That is real testing.