Heat pump sizing

Which you were receiving, till you got all pissy!

I have made several posts about the incompetence of Chris (AKA Stormy). And will likely continue too, as long as he posts crap and bullshit advice to homeowners. One of these days he's likely to get someone seriously hurt or killed with the bullshit that he posts! Unlike you, I know what's going on in here and know who to trust and who's the resident hack. I never said you'd be an idiot if you didn't follow my advice However, I did say you were an idiot for the content in your posts.

FYI, I do own my own business and have been dealing with the general public for 30 years now. My clients love my service and they happen to tell others that they would use no one else. They use my company because they know I'm competent & honest. They know that when they call their problem will be solved, no matter what the issue might be.

As far as posting my company and personal info... Fuck off, I don't need assholes like you for clients.

So you want a nice *hack* like stormy to show up at your home? BTW, I don't recall you calling my company for service, but if you had, you wouldn't be here asking bullshit questions!

So you bitch about us, yet now you want more help? LOL

Honestly, to answer your question, there's no reason to post pricing... as there is no price, for which you could hire me to do the work in your home! I see that Stormy's in your area and he comes pretty cheap. Just make sure you get someone lined up to correct the many issues that he'll be leaving you with. Which may require replacing the complete HVAC system! Hell, it might include a complete home with new door jams!

Why, you looking for a job? Guess what, I don't hire assholes like you!

Reply to
<kjpro

snip

"new door jams!" LOL, thats funny...

Reply to
Joseph

Read my first post, there was nothing derogatory in it, just 100% facts. Darn, EVERY time I help a homegrowner it comes back to bite me. EVERY TIME.

I agree 100% Bubba, Hey, I have an Idea, lets see if Stormy even has a licence! LOL

I can&#39;t imagine all the customers out there can be like yourself! You say you &#39;TRUST&#39; your local dealer THEN COME HERE AND ASK ABOUT THEIR ADVICE!! Are you Bi-polar or just and idiot?

Reply to
Geoman

Hopefully he did it to give you a rated ARI match. The combination of Coil, Blower, and ODU combine to give your capacity, SHR, and efficiency (SEER and HSPF). He should have provided you with his load clacualtions, and the ARI sheet to back it up.

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo