Heat pump sizing

Page 2 of 2

I wasn't paying attention but I'll bet you got the answer, you just have to read and heed. Just how would the BBB help you with your problem, not likely, no one ever checks the BBB until after they got screwed?

Don't forget to suck on the bitter end...

Ask someone who is going to sell you one, they'll be happy to give you the price quotes.

Where the heck do you think you are? You are not our customer, DUH! This is not the best place to get help with your problems, you might want to go to "alt.home.repair". Some people just invite ridicule by their very nature, Stormy may be the one you need to get your advice from.
Joseph

Which you were receiving, till you got all pissy!

I have made several posts about the incompetence of Chris (AKA Stormy). And will likely continue too, as long as he posts crap and bullshit advice to homeowners. One of these days he's likely to get someone seriously hurt or killed with the bullshit that he posts! Unlike you, I know what's going on in here and know who to trust and who's the resident hack. I never said you'd be an idiot if you didn't follow my advice However, I did say you were an idiot for the content in your posts.

FYI, I do own my own business and have been dealing with the general public for 30 years now. My clients love my service and they happen to tell others that they would use no one else. They use my company because they know I'm competent & honest. They know that when they call their problem will be solved, no matter what the issue might be.
As far as posting my company and personal info... Fuck off, I don't need assholes like you for clients.

So you want a nice *hack* like stormy to show up at your home? BTW, I don't recall you calling my company for service, but if you had, you wouldn't be here asking bullshit questions!

So you bitch about us, yet now you want more help? LOL
Honestly, to answer your question, there's no reason to post pricing... as there is no price, for which you could hire me to do the work in your home! I see that Stormy's in your area and he comes pretty cheap. Just make sure you get someone lined up to correct the many issues that he'll be leaving you with. Which may require replacing the complete HVAC system! Hell, it might include a complete home with new door jams!

Why, you looking for a job? Guess what, I don't hire assholes like you!

"new door jams!" LOL, thats funny...

Yeah, I'd like to see one document that states having a larger coil increases humidity removal.
ALL of the tech data I have, shows the S/T being the same!