Heat Pump Question

Page 2 of 2
On 1/10/2012 7:22 AM, Steve wrote:

Oh go ahead and send Stormy. This guy evidently needs the handicap. ;-p

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/hvac/heat-pump-question-45544-.htm jaynvck wrote:
Thanks for your help guys..
Would pictures help for a more focused understanding? how would I post them?
On 1/11/2012 4:35 PM, jaynvck wrote:

Dammit! Call a local licensed service company and be done with it!

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/hvac/heat-pump-question-45544-.htm jaynvck wrote:
PaxPerPoten wrote:

What would be the fun in that.. its not really an emergency, the oil furnace works fine, I guess I was just looking to better understand what I have for options..
thanks again for the help guys, I will post a few pics..

Yes. Pictures of the "heat pump" including the ducts, also of the slab and outdoor connections.