Heat Pump Question

Thanks for your help guys..

Would pictures help for a more focused understanding? how would I post them?

-------------------------------------

Reply to
jaynvck

Oh go ahead and send Stormy. This guy evidently needs the handicap. ;-p

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Dammit! Call a local licensed service company and be done with it!

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Yes. Pictures of the "heat pump" including the ducts, also of the slab and outdoor connections.

Reply to
TimR

What would be the fun in that.. its not really an emergency, the oil furnace works fine, I guess I was just looking to better understand what I have for options..

thanks again for the help guys, I will post a few pics..

Reply to
jaynvck