Heat pump locked up, call tech or not?

Page 2 of 2

Better send that money here. You moved the curse from his defrost, to my natural gas furnace. I'm going to need the money, and it's getting cold in here.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Call the Mormon clan together and have a laying on of the hands. Problem solved.

---
Real Pisser wrote:

I didn't think you could finance a blow up doll.

    Thread Winner there :-)
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Steve wrote:

The Mormons take care of their own.