Heat pump circut board question

I have a York E4FH042 outdoor unit. It's cct board is a 1157-83-5001A. Here is a photo from an eBay sale:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Source-1-1157-83-5001A-1157835001A-Circuit-Board-Used-/370556398740
I want to adjust the electrical backup cutoff temperature from 35 deg to 40 deg. Is the "Switch Point" jumper the one I'm after? (Top right in the pictures.)
Thanks, Gary
G Mulcaster wrote:

I think you are right :) Thanks, Gary
On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 8:37:04 PM UTC-6, G Mulcaster wrote:

Over $800 for a USED circuit board? Is that a joke?
On Fri, 15 Jan 2016 21:56:17 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I suspect that seller is scamming people. Scroll down to the "new" pump head and you see a rusty pump with scrapes and dings, and in another picture it shows the pump with a compressed (used) gasket on it.