Heat Pump + Aux Heat Problem - Can You Help?

Page 2 of 2

Maybe y'all should come on down to south Mississippi and show me how its done??.... or is that beneath you?? Sorry, I don't own a BMW, nor would I ever want to. Just for grins.... When I need my helper, I pay him $200/day.... what do you pay yours??

Anyone straight out of tech school could pass a NATE exam. And if they cant they wasted someones time and money.

That's in your state. Other states may differ. In mine you only need 5 years experience to take the contractors test. Five years is no guarantee of anything.

Until a mirror fogger decides he wants to go into business, passes a entry level test and wa who bla he's a contractor.
Most one man band types are guys who couldn't cut it in the real world. That's what I see in the trade.
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 07:32:13 -0500, The King

Admit the truth, you failed miserably, didn't you?
I am the real ftwhd and I approve this message.
The King wrote:

Perhaps but I am inclined to get a pro in for this. I am feeling more sure not that things are not completely awry and since the suspect seems to be the defrost cycle (which I never even knew about before) I know we can get by until I can find a good person for my unit/brand and can get them out here (it is the holidays after all).
Thanks to all for your help and happy holidays.

WTF is a "teck"

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 19:38:03 -0800, "Bipolar_Bear"

You would think the redneck would know how to spell tick.
Tick: a blood sucking parasite, a common so called HVAC pro in alt.hvac.
I am the real ftwhd and I approve this message.

pot, kettle......

Sorry about the typo... I had just washed my hands and couldn't do a thing with them.

It was installed UNDER your house!