Heat & Cooling Software.

I need to purchase some new Heat & Cool load software for my 64 bit Xp Pro operating system. What are you guys using?

Tried to send you something on e-mail and it bounced

an older version of Right J by Wrightsoft and HVAC-Calc 4.
What do you have Steve? Bubba

Still running LogicMP..it works just fine on XP Pro. I just don't have the 2 large for the Wrightsoft suite with the modules that I need. I don't forsee that getting any better in the next year either.