Heat balancing at church

The twenty year old building I attend services. Cinder block walls, flat roof. The heat is natural gas, 80 percenters (induced flue draft). The building has seven zones. Plus, three offices have a mini split.
The problem is that three rooms are too hot. The primary (kids class room) is in zone 6. Sometimes it's too cold, so they push the thermostat to occupied. And much of the time it's too hot, and so they open the windows.
The library with the copier is too hot. And a computer, both of them throwing heat. I don't think they have a laminator, or other heater. Could be in zone 5 or 4, not sure. If it's zone 5, the thermostat is down the hall and around the corner. If it's zone four, the thermostat is around the other corner and down the other hall.
The nursery is probably in zone 4. They have two windows. They typically open the windows to let the heat out. Thermostat is around the corner in another room (the other room has a copier right under the thermostat).
I havn't found any dampers, yet.
Any ideas how to keep everyone comfortable? Windows open is a security problem because the teachers usually forget to reclose them.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Re-locate the controls, run a Manual D, and when you're re-doing the ductwork, consider adding zoning dampers with individual controls for each new zone.

    Tell 'em to take off that long mormon underwear.

www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

Wrong... That will only heat things up.. we already have enough mormons.. Don't be encouraging them

Wish I had that authority. I havn't been able to find any dampers. Have to go back some day, and see if any are over the drop ceilings.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

First he would have to know the heating requirements for each room before he can run a duct calc. If he managed (doubtful) to do it right and made the necessary duct corrections (more doubt) there wouldn't be any need for control relocation. The best advice to stormy is for him to tell his church he's incompetent and call a pro.

I only suggested that he re-locate the srtats because it sounded like they weren't even in the zones that they controlled. As far as the actual heating requirements, that is part and parcel for the duct calcs... but then again, we are dealing with the mormon.

Well he did say he will go back to his church... someday. Hopefully he will stay gone because he sounds like he's lost but that's not unusual for him.

Looks like god has a sense of humor.
He sent YOU to fix it!
BWAhahahahaha!
--
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many
people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."

Yeah, and your retarded ass hasn't fixed anything yet either.