HCFC phase-out change

http://www.epa.gov/ozone/title6/phaseout/hcfc.html
I expect there will be more changes to accelerate the phase-out as we get closer to the date.

Maybe EPA should stop some of this bitches having dozen kids without knowing who they father are It would do whole lot better to country and environment Tony

Or ship some of them No Comprende techs back home?
--

I\'m Christopher A. Young;
and, I approved this message.
Tony wrote:

Crap looks who's talking.
--
Zyp

Some one that has more appreciation for life then you Tony

Tony wrote:

What are you saying Tony? Aren't you of the "lets have a litter" clan? Isn't that why your camp moved out of their country because someone smarter than you elected to limit child birth? And now everyone want's to have a "litter?"
Even Rats have the smarts to limit their birth rate when water and food are in short supply! Unlike some who belong to the Tony Camp!
--
Zyp