Has anyone solved the evaporator dripping problem?

Indoor unit is about 11 years old. Have been having a major condensate dripping problem from the A-coil fins for about 2 years now. This is NOT A DRAIN problem. I have seen that a number of posts from other homeowners over past years have had this same problem but most replies are from folks who think the drain is clogged. THE DRAIN IS FUNCTIONING PROPERLY. The dripping is coming from the surface of the angled fins, when the condensate should be running down the fins to the drain pan.
I have used 3 cans of the coil cleaner from Lowes, and still have the problem. The condensate drips from the angled fins onto the concrete floor below and has created a mold problem. I have also tried cleaning the fins with a solution involving a tablespoon of JET DRY and a tablespoon of liquid soap in a half gallon of water. When spraying this solution on the fins, condensate drips onto the concrete instead of running down the fins into the drain pan (some of the condensate runs down the fins into the drain pan but not all).
Cleaning with coil cleaner as well as the JET DRY solution has not helped.
There is more condensate dripping from one side of the A-coil, than the other side of the coil (by side, I mean one side of the "V"). It appears that the side with most of the dripping is the side where freon vapor returns (not the side where freon liquid enters).
There is no ice or frost on the A-coil when in the cooling mode and when dripping occurs.
Placing a light above the A-coil, I can clearly see that plenty of light is coming through the coil and fins; there is no visible clogging.
The A-coil provided proper heating last winter and is providing proper cooling this summer (this is a residential heat pump). The indoor unit has a TXV valve.
Has anyone solved the evaporator dripping problem?

is it possible your drip problem has something to do with the amount or direction of the air flow over the coil?
Mark
On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 12:12:45 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Dripping only occurs when the unit is OFF (fan not running).
wrote in message wrote:

Can you extend the drip tray in some way?
Ok, then maybe a time delay on the blower control would help, Since there is no dripping you say when the system is running.
Set the time delay so the air handler blower continues to run for say 5 minutes after the compressor shuts off until the coil has dried off.
Or the coil is installed at the wrong angle or there is a surface tension problem.
Mark

If you do this, you will dump all that moisture into the room air leaving you with a "damp" feeling system. That, and you will have to expend the energy to re-condense the moisture from the room each time the unit cycles.
replying to infoforme121 , fan blade wrote:

is this a goodman unit and have you had the system charge checked
On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 8:27:51 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Problem solved. Could not find source to purchase an Evaporator Coil Drip Eliminator; therefore made one similar to: http://dms.hvacpartners.com/docs/1009/public/0e/ag-cada-01.pdf and it works.