Happy Daddy!! (OT)

Closed today to attend my daughters graduation from college. Education major, triple certified (History, English, and Special Ed), with a 3.94GPA!! She has done it by herself for the most part, I only had to help a little in the last semester. She has made very good use of her full ride scholarship I think... To those who have kids in school... take heart, they are gonna do ok.

Reply to
Noon-Air

Congratulation OM

Reply to
welcome to new jersey

A well deserved congratulations to you & your daughter.

That's got to be a feeling of true accomplishment.

Reply to
Gary

Noon-Air posted for all of us...

Great Steve, should have no problem with getting a job especially with Special Ed certs. We have some candidates for her here. Stumpy comes to mind...

Reply to
Tekkie®

Congrats Steve, A father's pride for his child, next to that birthing thing, it's got to be one of the best feelings in life.

Reply to
Joseph

Congrats, Steve-oh!!!

Unfortunately, mine decided to go another sememester (decided it AFTER the scholarship bus left the station!!).

What the hell it's only money. Plus son #2 starting at FL State in the fall........

(might have to start a 2nd job)

:-O

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab