Happy Daddy!! (OT)

Closed today to attend my daughters graduation from college. Education major, triple certified (History, English, and Special Ed), with a 3.94GPA!! She has done it by herself for the most part, I only had to help a little in the last semester. She has made very good use of her full ride scholarship I think... To those who have kids in school... take heart, they are gonna do ok.
--

Steve @ Noon-Air Heating & A/C

"Stop calling me for freebies Satan,
Congratulation OM

A well deserved congratulations to you & your daughter.
That's got to be a feeling of true accomplishment.
Noon-Air posted for all of us...

Ed certs. We have some candidates for her here. Stumpy comes to mind...
--
Tekkie GRIP = Get Rid of Incumbent Politicians

Congrats Steve, A father's pride for his child, next to that birthing thing, it's got to be one of the best feelings in life.

Congrats, Steve-oh!!!
Unfortunately, mine decided to go another sememester (decided it AFTER the scholarship bus left the station!!).
What the hell it's only money. Plus son #2 starting at FL State in the fall........
(might have to start a 2nd job)
:-O