Guess What

Election is over and Gas price went up 5 cent in two day "whooorraa" by Christmas can be expected 50 cents Happy Holidays All! from Dido

ago (6 days to be exact) and gas went down here. Bubba

I guess I am in wrong part of country Dido

Yes, you should be in Uruguay. A perfect part of the country for you.

Hey Mr. Camaro I am not interested in your family! Dido
...Ron

Wrong planet....
--
Respectfully, Bob