Grease

Grease Balls,

What a country. I can't believe this CRAP from Italy, the country that gave us the religion called Catholics who had dungeons with torture chambers in them, a religion so vial a book called Martyrs Mirrors and Fox's Book or Martyrs, whose pages go upward of over 500 pages of murders performed by the catholic church. BUT WAIT, there's more. The damn Italians were with the Nazi's and they murdered their leader Mussolini, hung him up and then mutilated the body.

NOW they come around and want the UN to force the USA to stop the death penalty! Hypocrites. This new Pope is an outright ass above all other Popes that has existed in my lifetime. Its a FACT that the Catholic church hid Nazi leaders who murdered not only 7 million jews but also 4.65 million Christians as well.

I guess its better to rape young boys than to execute the rapist.

geoman

and if I remember my history.....they were the first to run away from the violence in Iraq?

daytona°

The Vatican is a sovereign nation in side the boundaries of Italy. Mussolini was a pig and deserved to die. That also was some 50 years ago. Italy is only one of scores of countries that are trying to get us to repeal our death penalty. The Catholic Church is a disgrace to people that believe in Christian values. Even most Catholics don't agree with a majority of it's policies. The last two leaders of the Church were non-Italians. A Pole and a Nazi. Look how they cover up EVERYTHING that is wrong that they do and did. Yes they were in cahoots with the Nazi's.

Yes, I am a little defensive of Italians if you couldn't tell. I was a Catholic, I am an Italian. Go back to bashing the friggin' Americans, I am one of those too!

I don't believe in the Death Penalty as it is right now. How many innocent people have they found on Death Row in the past decade. IF the person is truly guilty, why don't they just get it over with. Like within 6 months. Better yet use an old Roman display and feed them to the lions, or let them loose in the neighborhood where they did their crime (without any police escort, and after they notify the victims and their families)

The entire legal and judicial system in the world is f***ed up and not perfect. I say start from scratch, or better yet wait till the next World War is over and see where everybody stands after total destruction. Whata ya figure, within the next 10-20 years.

Our legal system is the pits. Someone that gets caught with a joint three or four times can do more time than a child molester or even a killer. Maintain the prison system for violent offenders. Treat those for substance abuse.

I don't even know why am talking about all of this. Musta been the Italian thing

Ciao

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

"Bob Pietrangelo" wrote

Catholic AND Italian??!! Save yourself now, before it's too late! Get your Canadian citzenship now!(I'm pretty sure they're on sale, if you promise to vote Liberal every election.)

OK, I hate to piss you off even more, but.....I agree with you... Funny how the church sees birth control as a sin, but views child molestation as a offense punishable by transfer to another parish... Not to mention all the shares they hold in companies that make condoms...

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

I'm making this short and sweet.

  1. This Pope is jerk and a politician, period. He speaks the truth about Islam and how corrupt it is and then he shows he has a yellow streak as wide as the Vatican property itself when the muslims start to call him on it! He ends up sucking up to the muslins because he's afraid they will fly a plane into his mansion and their trillion dollar empire, I can't stand the jerk

  1. I believe the death penalty for PROVEN smoking gun crimes. However, THIS nation of ours, (USA) is putting people in prison for circumstantial evidence and THAT BY ITSELF!! MY GOD, what has happened to our judicial system??? We have ass's on the juries who have to weigh circumstantial evidence for murders? This is pure BS. What ever happened to PROOF? If the DA can't get PROOF then you end up with scum DA like in Paul's state who did MORE of a rape job to Justice than what that woman claimed happened to her from those Duke students. That DA should be charged with RAPE of the judicial system and have his nuts cut off! We have proof that he Raped our judicial system, we all saw it happen right before our eyes.

  2. Your correct about the RCC being a sovereign nation, they even have their own Ambassador.

  1. So what if it was 50 years ago, since when does Scripture change? If they have a different view than what they did before that only means they were WRONG either then, now or both times. Scripture changes not, so it seems that the Pope isn't infallible as the RCC membership claims. Heck, one Pope murdered another to gain power!! What an evil religion, John Bunyan had them pegged right in Pilgrims Progress.

Good post, Bob.

Rich

geoman

Are you sure of this Bob? Please tell more...........

Reply to
geoman

"geoman" wrote in news:UPSdnTJ6G5EA3QbYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

Several years back it was widely reported that the Vatican owned a substantial amount of shares in a major, well known company that made many products, one of which was condoms. I can't remember the name of that company, but their financial dealings are suspect in many instances, ie: Known as God's banker for his links with the Vatican, 62-year-old Roberto Calvi was found dead under Blackfriars Bridge in London. Incidentally, that little cover-up was touched upon in the movie The DaVinci Code .

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Makes me afraid to use a rubber!!! Just my luck I would have a dedicated RC packaging the product thinking he's doing God a favor by poking holes in them with little pins!!! Three months later, OPPS !! This is like an Jew buying fireworks from a Muslim,,,,, BOOM !!!

Reply to
geoman

Hell, the same companies that make c

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Suggest maybe you picked the wrong religion.

Then again, probly not....

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

-John Lennon say that!