Grand Rapids MI HVAC needed

HVAC Groupers, I'm looking at a retirement condo for my Father in Law in Jenison / Grand Rapids MI. (Retirement investments tied to MI economy have not played out...) They're requiring a furnace inspection prior to close. Any one know a good contractor that can take a look? We can all find a red flag issue & I'm trying to avoid an expensive replacement, but will if it's justifiable. Grandkids need him around for awhile, so it need to be safe, (besides, it's their college funds buying in...) Condos were built in the 70's so this might be original, or 2nd generation 80% at best. 800 sf (thinking 30-40Mbh & 1T A/C) A/C replacement is an option, but not top of the list. I'll probably be travelling there around Christmas for closing & the move, but preliminaries need to buttoned up before then.
It's a "fixer upper"... I sure wish he knew how to e-mail some digital pics. It has a stackable washer/dryer unit that doesn't heat... I'm thinking igniter, but I can't see it over the phone. (I'm not even sure it's gas...)
A few years back I bought a dryer igniter from a wholesaler on Clyde Park(?) where I ran into a local Carrier tech that let me purchase using his account. I thanked him then, & I'll thank him again if he happens to be lurking in.
thx & goodluck geothermaljones st.paul,mn (10+ hrs from GR,MI./less if the WI HP isn't looking, big $$$ if they are.)
I'm in the Rochester Ny area. Been meaning to visit a friend in Lima, OH sometime this month. Also my family is having a funeral for an aunt of mine, who died. Near Dayton, OH. Services on the 14th. Is that of any help?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Why did you kill you poor old auntie?
Or was it another of your 'mistakes' ?
I didn't think you had much respect. Now, I'm sure.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Respect has to be earned Moron
How would my dead Aunt earn respect? That guy displays very low level of respect for the dead.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

The Dead really don't care.

Have you asked one?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Of course. Let me know when the portion of you, below your ears becomes as dead as that above your ears and I will run another poll with you included.

You don't have respect for this group as you're still here!
HVAC posted for all of us...

who knows what happens when they don the majik undies.
If it was his "aunties" who knows; does incompetence run in the family?