Goodman Chart

Where can I get a Goodman Chart? Went to their web site and did not see one.
Last house had chart that would tell me temp and what r22 pressure should be.

Write a letter to these folks:
Consumer Affairs Address: 7401 Security Way Houston, TX 77040

You just need a temp-pressure chart...
Here is one.
http://www.longviewweb.com/pressure.htm
Why would a homeowner need this kind of information?
On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 16:15:26 -0700, olenneker

So they can fuck with it, come in here and ask stupid questions when they screw it up, then pay an arm and a leg to fix it when it would have only cost them an arm if they had not messed with it in the first place.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Some people see to have more time on their hands than they need, and spend hours obsessing about their AC system...
In hind sight, I just should have told him to call his service company, they would send out someone who understands PT charts...
Or tell him to go get fucked?
replying to Al Moran, clawless wrote:

You wonder why a homeowner would need this kind of information? So they don't have to call assholes like you.

Looking for R22 pressure chart on internet My friend you should not be in the AC business from dido