Goodman 1.5 ton outside condenser unit

I'm still trying find original spec sheets, but I'm curious as to what the max distance is that I can run refrigerant lines for a small 1.5 ton outdoor condenser unit to the indoor a-coil.
-john

I wouldn't go more than 2 city blocks....
Less than one time zone.
More seriously, what's the application?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

You're looking for specs, yet you forget to post the model number???

Goodman has all it's specs on it's web site.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

50 feet is pushing the limit. 100 feet you will lose about 8% capacity in cooling. Lines need to be sized for good suction return and oil.
--
Zyp