gas fireplace inserts

Having successfully installed a DIY gas furnace which is working beautifully but without Gemütlichkeit (coziness), we now need a gas fireplace insert. Does anyone have a brand to recommend? Or a brand to avoid?
Thanks, Jake
P.S. Why are inserts so expensive. A furnace is 3x more complicated and 3x less expensive. Is it the Gemütlichkeit?
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 18:58:42 -0800 (PST), jake

    Avoid those that are nicht gemütlich.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
✖
jake wrote:

No! It has to do with the scheiseKopt that installs it.
Add pictures here
✖

Thanks! You Plumbing Laureates always take the bait. :-) Through you I am better able to understand dear old plumber dad, who also suffered from myriad personality disorders. -Jake
P.S. Hermann, did you mean Scheißkopf?
Add pictures here
✖

Thanks! You Plumbing Laureates always take the bait. :-) Through you I am better able to understand dear old plumber dad, who also suffered from myriad personality disorders. -Jake
P.S. Hermann, did you mean Scheißkopf?
----------------------------------
Dude, calling a plumber to do HVAC work is like calling a proctologist to do your dental work.
Add pictures here
✖
Steve wrote:

Shhhhh.. It is kind of interesting watch a reverse colonoscopy on fellow like this.

Add pictures here
✖
jake wrote:

Try it in Dialectic Swiss.