Gas Boiler losing water pressure

I have a gas boiler and it loses water pressure, every couple of days. Where should I look for the issue. There are no leaks in the house...
What makes you think it's losing water pressure?
Is it wet under the boiler?
What's the chimney looking like?

--
D.A.D.D. - Daddies Against Dirty Diapers

Is the relief valve piped into a floor drain? It could be overheating and relieving into the floor drain without you knowing it....that's why having piped that way is against code...but I see it done all the time.
Do you not have a water feeder valve that automatically feeds water into the system? A what pressure do you see? operating pressure is what? then it drops to what? Share what it is you see LOL
-Canadian Heat
-- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Go up on the roof and watch the chimney on a cold, icy snow covered roof day. Look for water vapor out the chimney. It usually takes about 12 hrs of watching to catch this condition. If you see the water vapor.......change the thermostat. Bubba

http://www.barsproducts.com/product.cfm?id7