Gas boiler

What is a good brand Gas Boiler? The old one is 90,000 btus and uses oil. Good idea to switch?
Thank you
On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 23:12:47 -0400, "Alpha One"

What is a good brand automobile? The old one has a 350 cu in and uses gasoline. Good idea to switch?
Your welcome. Bubba
Bubba wrote:

I think switching to the new bio-diesel fuel is good! That way, while driving down the highway, you can smell like french fries all day!
--
Zyp

Alpha One posted for all of us...

Why not use an arc system?