Gages included with purchase

Johnstone has a deal. Buy a 25 pounder of 410a, and the include a set of gages with price. I've got to get started with that new stuff, and seems like a good way to get going.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I been telling you that for several years..... but would you listen??.... no.
Maybe I just don't listen to your kind of people?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Right. If the info doesn't come out of a majik hat and can only be viewed with majik stones, then it just CAN'T be true.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Those gages are the cheapest piece of shit made and does not have quick connect low loss connections.

Actually Don, Those quick connect low loss fittings just don't last or work very well. I prefer a simple in-line ball valve.... and then its only needed on the LL.

    410a is 'new' ? I thought it was 'new' like 10 + years ago ?
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

Stormy has Alzenheimers so that are new every day.

That was misdiagnosed. It's actually dementia with homicidal tendencies. That's why I post to alt havoc.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Ummmm? Hmmmm? Would you like Angst home address?

Sure. I'll send flowers, and a get well card.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus