Gages included with purchase

Johnstone has a deal. Buy a 25 pounder of 410a, and the include a set of gages with price. I've got to get started with that new stuff, and seems like a good way to get going.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I been telling you that for several years..... but would you listen??.... no.

Reply to
Steve

Those gages are the cheapest piece of shit made and does not have quick connect low loss connections.

Reply to
Don Ocean

Actually Don, Those quick connect low loss fittings just don't last or work very well. I prefer a simple in-line ball valve.... and then its only needed on the LL.

Reply to
Steve

410a is 'new' ? I thought it was 'new' like 10 + years ago ?
Reply to
.p.jm.

Kewl! I'm on it!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

But, of course.... why would they offer good quality gages, for a promo? I figure they will get me through the first two or three jobs.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Maybe I just don't listen to your kind of people?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

you don't drink alky, but we knew there was a reason for your stupidity. Of course without seeing the flat spot on your head from when your parents dropped you, I could just be guessing. You talk like a huffer. On TV, they've been showing kids huffing refrigerant right out from the service valves on condensing units. I guess you can afford to buy your own, but the guys at your supply house should realize that is wrong when you look like Alfred E Newman. here is you on "freon" :

here you are dressed up for services:

Real Pisser

Stormy has Alzenheimers so that are new every day.

Reply to
Don Ocean

That was misdiagnosed. It's actually dementia with homicidal tendencies. That's why I post to alt havoc.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Right. If the info doesn't come out of a majik hat and can only be viewed with majik stones, then it just CAN'T be true.

Reply to
HVAC

Ummmm? Hmmmm? Would you like Angst home address?

Reply to
Don Ocean

Sure. I'll send flowers, and a get well card.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon