Furnace not igniting (Comfortmaker RPJ II - electronic igniter)

Page 2 of 2
posted for all of us...

Did you have your aluminum foil hat on? You NEED that to dissipate the bad humors.

Tony Hwang posted for all of us...

Yeah, but you don't know anything! Go help Eigen lost his vector find ET.

Polarizing requires a Modulating Current meter. Many VOM have them now, they call em VOMM, for Volt Ohm Modulating Meter. Sure sounds like your low voltage moduator might be out of synch with the circuit board. I remember the days when you had to manually synch the modulator every time you serviced a unit. That could take as long as an hour, if you had to go through the six or seven cycles of bootup which were required to fine tune the synch.
I think Oscar has a more up to date manual than mine, but some new furnace autosynch. Just turn the power switch off for half an hour, and make sure the case of the furnace is properly grounded to drain off the high impedance farrady charge. Of course, Os will provide the specific details, being a helpful fellow as he is.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Hey meathead--you're not in the HVAC group. Your crap doesn't fit here--save it for the sink hole you like to live in. MLD
MLD posted for all of us...

What does MLD stand for? HMMM Major League Dipshit?

Tony Hwang posted for all of us...

Tony, what is your code to go away?

Need MODEL number

when was the last time you had it checked and serviced??
I use propane and every year I have to bleed my gas line to the furnace until I smell gas, close it off then try to restart and bingo!!!!!!!!! heat. the electronic ignition will not try forever to light the furnace and the pilot draws such a little bit of gas that its quicker to bleed the line then keep retrying. Is your ignitor working????????

depends on the ignition module

Try fixing the leak in the line. Bubba

Bubba posted for all of us...

Try taking a leak on the line? WAAAA?

Johnny, Izzat u?
hmm

Gas filter clogged.
Gas injector needs resetting.
Gas controller needs calibration.
etc.
On 27 Oct 2006 17:56:42 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I have hundreds of ideas why it's not working. Kindly pay me 100.00 for each one and we can play "fix the furnace".