Furnace fires back up after set temperature reached

Page 2 of 2
"DANgER" <"danger"@heat.com wrote in message

expect
will tell you

or sequencer

Something is 'sticking closed'....
What a moron... that wouldn't cause the burners to cycle on-off-on-off...
Might as well jumper the limit Eh, Dickwad!!!!!!!

My sentiments exactly. What a Dickwad. DANgER must be back on the sauce again handing out stupid advice. I like how the OP changed the stat. It still didnt work. Everyone knows thats because the new stat is bad. Change the stat again . You just got a bad one. Bubba

Or why not just JUMPER the old one! LOL!!
--
Respectfully, Bob

the limit...or the door switch...or the cooling relay..... hell, why not jumper everything, eh Canadian Heat?? That'll make 'er run fer sure! Yee Haa Haa!! ROTFLMAO!!!!
--
Respectfully, Bob

..didn't catch the white rogers part... HAHA
change that board...
-Canadian Heat