Furnace fires back up after set temperature reached

No hire a dirt bag like bubbs to order it online....

HAHA

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

On 10 Mar 2007 01:05:17 GMT, DANgER (dangerNo hire a dirt bag like bubbs to order it online....

Poor ol Canadian Heat. Just cant seem to find a friend. Try looking under a bridge. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Bubba wrote

Don't you mean "on top of the bridge"? He LIVES under a bridge, or will be one day after the inquest....

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Actually I meant UNDER the bridge. He obviously doesnt get out too often to meet the "common folk" so Id think he'd be more at home looking for another troll under the bridge with him. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

| >HAHA | >

| >-Canadian Heat | | Poor ol Canadian Heat. Just cant seem to find a friend. | Try looking under a bridge. | Bubba

Is there a connection here?

Justin