Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

blueman posted for all of us...

What kind of income and education do you get in the group home?

Reply to
Tekkie®

buuba is a dumb shit!

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

The Canuck is a Fuckwit. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Enough is enough..... BOTH OF YOU.....into the killfile

Reply to
Noon-Air

Thanks CJT. Believe me, I have no need or desire to describe my house -- it would only make him more jealous. LMAO at someone who even would think of a double wide as "moving up".

Reply to
blueman