Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

Page 5 of 6
Bubba posted for all of us...

Bubba, he can't flip burgers - he HAS to stay at the "group home"

Bubba wrote:

You guys need to get your stories straight. First you claim you work exceedingly long hours because of all the work you have, then you claim you have excess free time because you can get away with overcharging. Which is it?

Hard to believe something so simple has to be explained to you but then I guess we just forget that the hvac mind is far superior to anything else. It works this way: When its 55 in the winter or 70 in the summer, most ppl arent using their equipment that much. Thus. less breakdowns and less customers thinking about replacing their equipment. It gives us time to play. Then again, there are times when its 95 degrees in the summer and even hotter out west. Here it doesnt have to be that hot. The humidity will kill you when its 75 degrees out. It makes for long long hours. It also makes for much much money. You have heard of the phrase, "get it while its hot"? "Make hay when the sun shines"? Any part of this making sense to you now or does someone need to hit you with a Fungo bat? Bubba
Bubba wrote:

Which was it this past week while you were "playing?"

CJT wrote:

Hmmm, Long hours work? Repeat calls, bothced jobs, haven't got a clue what is wrong, etc., etc. No wonder it's LOOOOONG hours work for nothing. And trying to compensate by overchargning. Never in my book.
Tony Hwang posted for all of us...

You never haver ANYTHING constructive to say do you Unhung?

LMAO -- believe me, you really do not want to start comparing incomes, wealth, job status, education, etc. Hint: nobody in my neighborhood or profession even knows somebody named "bubba"

Moved up to a double wide did ya? Whooo-Weee. Yur living high on the hog. Bubba
Bubba wrote:

I'm guessing you'd be jealous even if it _were_ only a double wide (which I doubt, judging by what he's said).

So you believe everything you see typed? Hey, by the way. I have a beautiful bridge in California I can sell you real cheap. Really! Im not kidding. Believe me! Bubba
Bubba wrote:

No, but one can often evaluate credibility without seeing the witness. Perhaps it's not infallible, but it's not awful, either.
buuba is a dumb shit!
-Canadian Heat
-- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- -
On 20 Jan 2007 21:42:51 GMT, DANgER ( snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

The Canuck is a Fuckwit. Bubba
Enough is enough..... BOTH OF YOU.....into the killfile

Thanks CJT. Believe me, I have no need or desire to describe my house -- it would only make him more jealous. LMAO at someone who even would think of a double wide as "moving up".
blueman posted for all of us...

What kind of income and education do you get in the group home?

We just serviced a system yesterday and found the air free CO over 800ppm. Went on a no heat call a week ago. Tripped flame roll out. Air free CO over 2000ppm - couldn't get the meter out quick enough.
99 times out of 100 changing a gas valve is no big deal. You just have to decide on the chance you want to take. What is scary is there are a LOT of companies that don't check CO in any case.

Fall seven times, stand up eight
--Japanese proverb
wrote

Smart enough to change a smart valve. It ain't rocket surgery. Even a hvac man could do it.
Steve
writes:

Glad to hear it!
blueman posted for all of us...

Well Jeffy, I couldn't have said it better myself.