FS: Goodway CC-140 Coild cleaner $500 Or Best Offer

100% working, new battery, new Power Supply.
This is a coil cleaner that retails for over $2000. Has Power hookup and water hookup. Also runs off rechargable battery and water reserve tank.
Located in middle Georgia, I travel to TN and NC often.
Email for more details: bobjillpenn at cox dot net

2 grand for a freakin pressure washer?? I hope you got kissed after.
Johnstone Supply had a chemical dispenser rig. Couple gallons tank, and a dispenser and wand. I think it was several hundred bucks. I can buy a lot of pump top garden sprayers for that.

2 grand for a freakin pressure washer?? I hope you got kissed after.