from Janitrol to Honeywell wiring thermostat?

Hi,
I just bought a new digital Honeywell thermostat - TH8320. I am replacing an old mercury one - the writing in the back is Janitrol HPT18-60, 3AAT86B21A1 HOUSTON, TEXAS. LR 11746, 30 V.A.C.1.5.A, CLASS 2, 9629.
I'm not sure how to wire the new one, looking only at how the old one was wired. Seems like W2 is for heat relay 2, but on the old one there is no W1 for heat relay 1... I don't know what kind my system is (2h/2c, 2h/1c etc) i was hoping to figure this out from the wiring...
The wiring on the old one: W2 - white E - blue C - black Y - yellow G - gren R - red O - orange
There is also a brown wire comming out of the wall that was not used.
Any sugestions on how I need to wire my new one?

http://customer.honeywell.com/Techlit/pdf/68-0000s/68-0280.pdf
Fig. 20.

Chase the wires down and draw a wiring diagram.
First before you do any damage to your system, call out a HVAC tech. You will pay about an hour labor to install and in the long run it will save you money.
I have a question, where did you buy the stat? And what did you pay?
Here in the Houston area you can go the Home Depot and buy a stat but I have been told that if you bring back the stat, it has to be inspected by Honeywell before you can get credit for it.
--
Moe Jones
HVAC Service Technician