FREON LEAK DETECTOR NEEDED ASAP

Hi, folks.

I need an inexpensive halogen/Freon leak detector for automotive use as soon as possible.

What are the names of some good units?

Does anyone have a working unit for sale in this group?

Thanks

j/b

Reply to
justme

Your gonna have to figure out if you want one that *works* or if you just want a cheap one. One that works is the Tekmate....one that is cheap is a TIF

Reply to
Noon-Air

You could try Ebay, and take a chance on getting a broken one. Call the auto parts houses near you, and see what they have for sale. Google shopping search. Those are a couple options.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If you are in Air-condition Business you should know what you need as automotive I did not see or hear of any good mechanic so you should not try to be different that is against union policy. Tony

Reply to
Old and Grunpy