FREON LEAK DETECTOR NEEDED ASAP

Hi, folks.
I need an inexpensive halogen/Freon leak detector for automotive use as soon as possible.
What are the names of some good units?
Does anyone have a working unit for sale in this group?
Thanks
j/b

Your gonna have to figure out if you want one that *works* or if you just want a cheap one. One that works is the Tekmate....one that is cheap is a TIF
You could try Ebay, and take a chance on getting a broken one. Call the auto parts houses near you, and see what they have for sale. Google shopping search. Those are a couple options.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus