Forget the "H"...

Hey... pretty soon we won't be needing the 'H' in HVAC... highs been reaching above 10deg C up here in Ontario for some weeks now.. predicting +10 for Christmas... no snow... maybe Al Gore is right after all...
Peace, Dan
How can a leftist be right?
Some years warmer than others. Doesn't prove global warming. Some days dimmer than others, doesn't prove global clouding.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I saw this picture of Niagara Falls from 1911... it looked like a legit pic (not computer fixed) but who knows? Anyway, people were walking on the water... it was frozen over.... As were the falls themselves...
The question is wether average temps have been rising...
Peace, Dan
When liberal senators sending a letter to the CEO of ExxonMobil threatening him to stop funding scientists and research that doesn't agree with the global warming theory, it makes one wonder what they have to hide or are uncomfortable with. Why would they try to stifle debate on such an important topic?

Keep your feet close to the ground.

capitalistic & corporate greed of the almighty dollar.

And you think our senators and congressmen are any purer? Let me tell you, Fish. The government, any government, is comprised of the very same people who are business leaders. Except in their case power is the trip. Larger budgets = more power. The power to give tax breaks or take them away is tremendous leverage.
But back to my original point. Why would Senators Rockefeller and Snowe try to squelch scientific research and debate on a topic that has the potential ramifications such as global warming? I have my opinion and am curious about other's.
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:28:58 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote:

--
Keep your feet close to the ground.

Steve Scott wrote: