Flow / Pressure Question

Slightly OT, not fully an HVAC question, but I know you guys have the answers! (Well, I hope so).
With relatively low pressure air (like hot air supply off a furnace) there are major drops in pressure if you turn 90 degrees, even smoothly... with every bend sucking up more of your flow.
What about with high pressures? If I have air coming out of a compressor at 80-100psi, do 90 degree bends make much of a difference in pressure? Or does the loss factor decrease as pressures are increased?

loss factor varies as the velocity of the air squared
still just me wrote:

Not necessarily.

As the other poster indicated, flow rate is the key.
If you're really interested, Google "Reynolds number" and follow some links.
it depends on volume of flow