firebox yes - furnace fan no

Ah, see the group hasn't lost its edge.
I have a York Stellar Plus, model P1UDD12N09501A with a Honeywell Chronotherm 3.
The fan works, as in I can turn it hard on at the stat. However, the fan never comes on in auto mode. The stat trips, the firebox lights, but never a fan. It used to take a couple mins from fire to fan.
I guess there is a temp relay/sensor that died. I want to replace it myself.
Tips, suggestions and, of course, comments.
Thank you to the guy who answers.

    What do you do, talk dirty to it ? ;-)

    Look up 'fan limit'.

www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
okey wrote:

Here we go again.
You're losing your edge. You didn't suggest that he replace the thermosat.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

It would make more sense for him to keep the entire HVAC system and replace the house. The idiot EA could help him.

I agree, it sounds like a sensor went bad. You should troubleshoot, and find the bad part. Then, go to your wholesale house, and buy another one.
Oh, wait. I sense that you're a home owner, and you're not a heating contractor? Hmm. Now, what to do? I realize that do-it-yourself is the wave of the future. But, furnaces are a bit more complicated now days. Please consider hiring an established HVAC contractor to fix the furnace, and do a clean and check while he's at your home.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hire EA first and after the moon launch of your home with him in it.. Well, lets just say we won't miss him. We will of course offer our condolences for your loss.

Replace the fan/limit switch.