fieldpiece --> crap?

im wondering what kind of luck you guys are having with fieldpiece meters. at one time i believed them to be top of the line, but now i have a small box full of fieldpiece meters that have failed me on the job.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://UtilityOffRoad.com

I looked at em years ago.. I still look at em...on the shelf..LOL
Ive had great luck out of my Flukes, and I still have my UEi that I bought the first day I went into a Johnstone to stock up years ago. Its also a daily user.
Some guys swear by FP...but then, ya know man, they aint made to be ran over, kicked, thrown, and other things I know ya do to em when ya get tired..LOL