Feeling Robbed out of $5,000 - New 13 Seer inferior to 18 year old 10 Seer

Page 3 of 3

Now you've gone and made stormy's head hurt.

All that takes is for him to look in a mirror and realize he's not a real tech! LOL
How many hours does your vac pump take? Mine only takes a couple minutes.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Empty set. I do not use a micron gage daily.
I use it occasionally.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Vak Check model 4501.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Not THAT type of vacuum pump.
-zero
zero posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

He's gonna blow!
--
Tekkie

On 22 Aug 2006 22:43:37 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@spxchrome.com wrote:

OK here's the deal ! I will arrive at you're home within 20 minutes to one hour of my arrival I will digignoise your problem and tell you what actions are necessary to correct your problem (S).
Cost: 1250.00 one day service minimium
Airfare from PA
Rental car one day
hotel room one night (unless you want to make other arrangements that are acceptabe to me:) )
My customers pay this regularly and think they are getting a bargin, because like I said I'll tell you what wrong in 20 minutes to an hour. And, might I add most people in this forum work on equipment much more complicated than a residential AC system. It seems to me that the company you hired is not worth a F***. Shame on you. Now, cut your loses immediately call Lennox. Get the regional manager out there. Put Lennox and the installers on the spot. DEMAND a resolution.
Barry