Fascinating but waaay OT

been doing a little research lately, coming up with some really mind boggling stuff.
If even 1% of it is factual, we as a free society are in seriously deep shit.
North Korea has Nukes. Yawn. Iran will soon have nukes. Yawn.
Nuclear weaponry on this planet is obsolete. Neutron bomb, obsolete.
here's a few links or google your own.
http://www.rhfweb.com/scalarwv.html (brief introduction)
http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm (strong recommendation to read the entire document)
http://www.freedomdomain.com/weathercontrol/scalarweapon01.html
time to go abuse a few substances I guess......
Last year Paul posted an site that talked about a new invention, Invisible Aluminum, like that in the Star Trek movie where they brought a whale back to earth in order to save earth from a HUGE VIBRATOR orbiting the earth, vibrating the heck out of the planet in hopes to please itself with a whale. Now, this information........
Scary stuff if you let it get to you.
Beam me up Scotty!