fan versus low freon

Page 2 of 2
I'm never sure if I should take Oscar seriously. So, I have chosen not to.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

What a total waste of skin.

Explain to us how you manage to get a paycheque every week? You must be blackmailing the owner!
--
Respectfully, Bob

First of all I work for my self and I do not gave customer a snow job as you and some others do! but truth some times they may not like it but in long run has dividends and most of my work is repeated customers if you are interested what I do and on what I work check these companies Thermotron, Cincinnati sub zero, Thermal product solution, Tenney Engineering, Blue M, Standard Environment, Associated environmental, LR environmental, Sales Associates, SowLow, American research, Webber(good for crap), and few others ETC.
Eat and whip my friend DIDO www.cas-environ.com

you mean call-backs??
--
Respectfully, Bob

Bob_Loblaw posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

--
Tekkie

Dido wrote:

And you can do it in one of Dido's
"Exhilirated Life Test Chambers"
http://www.cas-environ.com/ourservicesNET.htm

LOL!!! I already asked him about these things and he declined to answer. Talk about ripping off your customers! Whatever they are, I'll bet they come with a bottle of snake oil! Sounds like something a scientologist would have on hand!
--
Respectfully, Bob

Travis Jordan posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

--
Tekkie

"Travis Jordan" wrote:

Travis, for some reason I thought you were above slamming a fellow tradesman on spelling alone.
After seeing the other Test chambers listed on the web-page, doesnt it make sense he meant to spell Accelerated Life Test Chamber?
snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote:

Oh. Silly me. Sorry.
Hi travise did you added gas to you AC, fan most be now working OK Please tell us DIDO

Dido wrote:

I think you want hankus....