fan versus low freon

And you can do it in one of Dido's

"Exhilirated Life Test Chambers"

Travis Jordan

"Travis Jordan" wrote in news:RVpEg.108723$Em2.60754 @fe10.news.easynews.com:

LOL!!! I already asked him about these things and he declined to answer. Talk about ripping off your customers! Whatever they are, I'll bet they come with a bottle of snake oil! Sounds like something a scientologist would have on hand!

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Bob_Loblaw posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

ha ha ha good one!

Reply to
Tekkie®

Travis Jordan posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

He might test ok for life but the brains are bottoming the meter...

Reply to
Tekkie®

Travis, for some reason I thought you were above slamming a fellow tradesman on spelling alone.

After seeing the other Test chambers listed on the web-page, doesnt it make sense he meant to spell Accelerated Life Test Chamber?

Reply to
gofish

Oh. Silly me. Sorry.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

I had the same thing happen to me. I went on a no-cooling call and after I ran Load Calc, I found the thermostat batteries were low and wouldnt recycle the unit on after a power blip. Thanks to Load Calc, I sold a fresh set of AL Kalines for a tidy sum.

Stormy, I strongly recommend running Load Calc on every service call to maximize sales potiential and profits.

Reply to
Power's Mechanical

Reply to
Dido

I think you want hankus....

Reply to
Travis Jordan

Excellent idea. I'll have to ask about this program at my parts house. I've been needing some kind of heat gain and loss calculator. Thank you.

You any relation to Bob and Carolee Powers? Lived in the Rochester NY area back in the 60s and 70s.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

No relation.

Reply to