FAN COIL(s)

I've got a building built in 1964. The space in the ceiling holds an older LENNOX fan coil unit used for air conditioning only. The damn thing leaks refrigerant like a sieve.
The problem is the space I have is 25" x 25" x 14" [The duct connection is 23" x 12"] 220 volt. 26,000 BTU/H capacity. I can only find fur mount ceiling fan coils that are 35" in width.
Any ideas?
--
Zyp