Fan auto mode doesn't work

Please help,
The system I turn to heat and Fan in auto but doesn't run as all. My central heat got 5 wires and I replaced Hunter thermostatic I did connected Green to G, Red to RC, Blue to RH, yellow Y/O, White to W/B; Y1 is none. I checked RC is continuous with other 3 wires but not RH, and RH couldn't continuous anything wires as all. Voltage is blue RH is 8 volt, RC is 16. ------------------------------------- Thank You; sentriquil
On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 00:47:34 +0000, HuuTu_at_yahoo_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (Sentriquil) wrote:

    you wanna take this one, Steve ? :-)
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Pass.....your turn this time Paul :-)