Evap A/C thermostat

Anyone know of a programmable thermostat that will control heat, A/C, and evap and automatically know when to use evap vs. A/C?

Not a good plan mate.
Evaps work well up to about 45 degrees of dew point. Most older evap/ac systems do not have automatic dampers. So the change over is manual.
My old house had the two stats side by side. I made sure to turn the a/c off when I used the evap.
I do not have an older cooler, I have a Matercool that does have an automatic damper. I am just wondering if someone makes a thermostat that senses witch is the best to use.

Just because you have one damper on the cooler does not mean that there is not a slide or manual damper to prevent the cooler from pressuring the coil in the a/c. Putting all of that moist air on the coil in time will have a negative effect on the performance of the a/c.
Both the evap and a/c have dampers. I turn one off and turn on the other when I want to switch.