Enthalpy Calculations

Hi folks,
I've scanned the newsgroup and didn't really find what I was looking for. Thus my message.
I currently have 2 calculations for calculating Enthalpy. 1 calculation uses dew point and dry bulb readings, the other uses dry bulb and relative humidity.
Once I complete the calculations and they are in Kj/Kg can they be compared? Or is it much like comparing apples to oranges?